Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 4.5V to 5.5V Input Range
- Output Voltage Ranges from 40V to 90V
- Output Ranges are Adjustable with Resistors
- Overcurrent Protection
- SPI-Compatible Serial Interface
- Menu-Driven Software
- Windows 95/98/2000-Compatible Software
- Reconfigurable for Input Voltages Down to 3V (Refer to the MAX1932 IC Data Sheet)
- Surface-Mount Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Fiber Optic Network Equipment
- Laser Range Finders
- Optical Receivers and Modules
- PIN Diode Bias Supply
- Telecom Equipment
The SPI-compatible serial interface can be connected to an IBM-compatible PC parallel port for evaluation. Windows® 95/98/2000-compatible software provides a user-friendly interface to demonstrate the features of the MAX1932 IC. The program is menu driven and offers a graphics interface with control buttons.
The MAX1932 EV kit features current-limit protection for the output. The MAX1932 thin QFN package and small external components permit the circuit area to be less than 0.6in x 0.9in.