Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 8V to 18V Input Voltage Range
- 1.8V and 3.3V Adjustable Output Voltages
- 3.5A Output Current (1.8V Output)
- 3.5A Output Current (3.3V Output)
- Lossless Foldback Current Limit
- 100kHz Switching Frequency
- RST-bar Output with 140ms Delay (MAX1876/MAX1858 only)
- 180 Degree Out-of-Phase Operation
- 24-Pin QSOP Package
- Low-Cost Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Broadband Routers
- DSP, ASIC, and FPGA Power Supplies
- Network-Power Supplies
- Set-Top Boxes
- Telecom Power Supplies
The MAX1875 EV kit provides dual 1.8V and 3.3V output voltages from an 8V to 18V input voltage range. It delivers up to 3.5A output current for the 1.8V output and the 3.3V output, with greater than 90% efficiency. Both converters operate 180 degrees out-of-phase to reduce input ripple current. The EV kit operates at 100kHz switching frequency.
This EV kit is a fully assembled and tested circuit board. It also allows evaluation of other output voltages in the 0.75V to 15V range.
The MAX1875 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX1876 and MAX1858.