Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- +5V to +20V Input Voltage Range
- Preset 1.8V and 2.5V Output Voltages
- Adjustable Output Voltages (1V to 5.5V, external divider)
- 2A Output Current
- 300kHz Switching Frequency
- No Current-Sense Resistor
- 4µA V+ Shutdown Supply Current
- 5µA VL Shutdown Supply Current
- 16-Pin QSOP Package
- Low-Profile Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- 1.8V/2.5V Logic and I/O Supplies
- Digital Still Cameras
- Handy Terminals
- Notebooks and PDAs
The MAX1761 EV kit provides dual 1.8V and 2.5V output voltages from a +5V to +20V battery input range. It delivers up to a 2A output current for each output with greater than 90% efficiency. The EV kit operates at 300kHz switching frequency and has superior line- and load-transient response.
This EV kit is a fully assembled and tested circuit board. It also allows the evaluation of other output voltages in the 1.0V to 5.5V range by changing feedback resistors R1–R4.