Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Operates from a 4.5V to 60V Input Supply
- 3.3V Output Voltage
- Up to 1.5A Output Current
- 500kHz Switching Frequency
- Enable/UVLO Input, Resistor-Programmable UVLO Threshold
- Adjustable Soft-Start Time
- Open-Drain Active-Low RESET Output
- External Frequency Synchronization
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17575 3.3V output evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX17575 high-voltage, high-efficiency, synchronous step-down DC-DC converter. The EV kit is preset for 3.3V output at load currents up to 1.5A and features a 500kHz switching frequency for optimum efficiency and component size. The EV kit features adjustable input undervoltage lockout, adjustable soft-start, open-drain active-low RESET signal, and external frequency synchronization.