Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 6V to 42V Input Voltage Range
- 5V Output, 100mA Continuous Current
- 26µA No-Load Supply Current
- EN/UVLO for On/Off Control and Programmable Input Undervoltage Lockout
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- Internal or Programmable Soft-Start
- PFM or Forced-PWM Mode of Operation
- Open-Drain Active-Low RESET Output
- Peak Current Limit Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Battery Powered Equipment
- High Voltage LDO replacement
- HVAC and Building Control
- Industrial Sensors and Process Control
The MAX17532 5V evaluation kit (EV kit) (TDFN) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX17532 42V, 100mA ultra-small, high-efficiency, synchronous step-down DC-DC converter in a 10-pin TDFN package. The EV kit operates over a wide input-voltage range of 6V to 42V and provides up to 100mA load current at 5V output. It draws only 26µA supply current under no-load conditions (EN/UVLO connected to VIN). The EV kit is programmed to switch at a frequency of 220kHz. The device is simple to use and easily configurable with minimal external components. It features cycle-by-cycle peak current limit protection, undervoltage lockout, and thermal shutdown.
The EV kit comes installed with the MAX17532ATB+ in an 10-pin (3mm x 2mm) lead(Pb)-free/RoHS-compliant TDFN package.