Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- High Integration Solution/Integrated Shielded Inductor
- 2.4V to 5.5V Input Range
- Configured for 1.5V Output Voltage
- Adjustable Output Voltage Range (0.75V to 3.6V)
- 5A Output Current
- 91.2% Efficiency (VIN = 3.3V, VOUT = 1.5V at 1.5A)
- 1MHz Switching Frequency
- Enable Input
- Power-Good Output Indicator (POK)
- Low-Profile Surface-Mount Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- ATE Equipment
- Base Station Point-of-Load Regulator
- FPGA and DSP Point-of-Load Regulator
- Industrial Control Equipment
- Medical Equipment
The MAX17515 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that demonstrates the typical 5A application circuit of the MAX17515. The MAX17515 is a fixed-frequency, integrated inductor, step-down power module for low-voltage, low-power applications.
The EV kit provides a 1.5V output voltage from a 2.4V to 5.5V input range and delivers up to 5A output current while achieving greater than 91.2% efficiency. The EV kit operates at 1MHz switching frequency and has superior line- and load-transient response. The EV kit also allows the evaluation of other adjustable output voltages from 0.75V to 3.6V by changing resistors R1 and R2.