Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Evaluates the MAX17291B IC in a 6-Bump WLP
- (3 x 2 Bump, 0.4mm Pitch)
- 1.8V to 4.5V Input Range
- 5.5V to 20V Configurable Output Voltage
- Up to 100mA Input Peak Current
- Proven 2-Layer, 1.5oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Battery Powered Medical Equipment
- Low-Power Wireless Communication Products
- Primary Cell Portable Systems
- Secondary-Cell Portable Systems
- Tiny, Low-Power IoT Sensors
The MAX17291B WLP evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX17291B IC packaged in a WLP. The MAX17291B is a low quiescent current boost (step-up) DC-DC converter with a 100mA peak inductor current limit, True Shutdown™, and short-circuit protection. The EV kit operates over an input range of 1.8V to 4.5V and provides resistor-configurable output voltages from 5.5V to 20V. The EV kit comes with the MAX17291BANT+ (WLP) installed.