Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Two Independent Circuits on One Board
- Evaluates the MAX17270 IC in a 16-pin TQFN
- Evaluates the MAX17270 IC in a 4 x 4 Bump,
0.4mm Pitch WLP
- 2.7V to 5.5V Input Range
- 0.8V to 5V Configurable Output Voltage
- Up to 50mA/75mA/80mA Output Current
- Proven 4-Layer 1oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assemble and Tested
The MAX17270 evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX17270. The MAX17270 is a 3-output switching regulator that regulates three outputs using a single, small 2.2µH inductor.
The MAX17270 EV kit features two independent circuits to evaluate two different IC packages of the MAX17270. Both circuits on the EV kit operates over an input range of 2.7V to 5.5V. Each circuit provides three jumper-configurable outputs, with voltages from 0.8V to 5V for each output channel. Each circuit output on the EV kit delivers up to 50mA/75mA/80mA of current depending on the input voltage to the output voltage ratio.
The EV kit comes with the MAX17270ETE+ and the MAX17270ENE+ installed.