Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Evaluate the MAX17250 IC in a 12-Ball (1.49mm x 1.72mm) WLP
- 2.7V to 18V Input Range
- 3V to 18V Configurable Output Voltage
- Up to 3.5A/2.7A/1.85A Input Peak Current
- Proven 4-Layer 1.5-oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- 1 or 2 Cell Li-ion Battery Applications
- Battery Powered Internet of Things (IoT) Device
- Buzzer/Alarm Driver
- Digital Cameras
- Display Supply
The MAX17250 WLP evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX17250 IC in the wafer-level package (WLP). The MAX17250 are high-efficiency, low quiescent current, synchronous step-up DC-DC converters with True Shutdown™, programmable input current limit, and short-circuit protection. The MAX17250 EV kit operates over an input range of 2.7V to 18V, depending on load. The EV kit provides resistor-configurable output voltages from 3V to 18V. The input peak current limit can be set to 3.5A/2.7A/1.85A of current. The EV kit comes with the MAX17250ANC+ (WLP) installed.