Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Wide 6V to 36V Input Supply Range
- Forced-PWM or Skip-Mode Operation
- Configurable Switching Frequency
- Current-Mode Controller with Force-PWM and Skip Modes
- 84% Peak Efficiency at 12V Input in Skip-Mode
- 88% Peak Efficiency at 12V Input in Forced-PWM
- FSYNC Input and Power-Good Output
- Proven 4-Layer 2oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates 1065mil × 795mil Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Distributed Supply Regulation
- General-Purpose Point-of-Load
- Wall Transformer Regulation
The MAX17245 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX17245 high-voltage, current-mode step-down converter with low operating current. The EV kit operates over a wide 6V to 36V input range and the output is set for 5V at 3.5A.
The EV kit comes with the MAX17245ETESA+ installed.