Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Wide 5.6V to 36V Input Supply Range
- Forced-PWM or Skip-Mode Operation
- Programmable Switching Frequency (2.2MHz Default)
- Power-Good Output
- 4-Layer 2oz Copper
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Distributed Supply Regulation
- General-Purpose Point-of-Load
- Wall Transformer Regulation
The MAX17243 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX17243 high-voltage, current-mode step-down converters with low operating current. The EV kit operates over a wide 5.6V to 36V input range and the output is set for 5V at 3A.
The EV kit comes with the MAX17243ATPA/V+ installed.