Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Wide 3.5V to 36V Input Supply Range
- 96% Peak Efficiency @ 3.5V Input in Skip Mode
- Forced-PWM or Skip-Mode Operation
- Programmable Switching Frequency (400kHz Default)
- Selectable Spread Spectrum Optimizes EMI Performance
- FSYNC Input and Power-Good Output
- Proven 4-Layer 2oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates 950mil × 835mil Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Distributed Supply Regulation
- General-Purpose Point-of-Load
- Wall Transformer Regulation
The MAX17242 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX17242 high-voltage, current-mode step-down converters with low operating current. The EV kit operates over a wide 3.5V to 36V input range and the output is set for 3.3V at 2A.
The EV kit comes with the MAX17242ETPB installed.