Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Evaluates the MAX17227A in an 8-pin TDFN
- 400mV to 5.5V Input Range
- 2.3V to 5.5V Configurable Output Voltage
- Up to 1A Output Current
- Proven 2-Layer 1oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Clinical Instrumentation
- Emergency Lighting
- IoT Sensors
- Near-Band IoT
- Wearable Audio
- WiFi Module
The MAX17227A TDFN evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX17227A IC in a TDFN package. The MAX17227A is a nanoPower boost converter with 2A peak inductor current limit and has True Shutdown mode. The EV kit operates over an input range of 400mV to 5.5V, depend- ing on load, with 0.88V typical startup with 3kΩ load. The EV kit provides resistor configurable output voltages from 2.3V to 5.5V. Refer to the MAX17227A IC data sheet for output voltage settings. The EV kit comes with the MAX17227AATA+ installed.