Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Two Independent Circuits on One Board
- Evaluates the MAX17220–MAX17225 IC Family in a 6-pin µDFN
- Evaluates the MAX17220–MAX17225 IC Family in a 6-pin Wafer-Level Package (WLP)
- 400mV to 5.5V Input Range
- 1.8V to 5V Configurable Output Voltage in 100mV/step
- Up to 100mA/225mA/425mA Output Current
- Proven 2-Layer 1oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assemble and Tested
- Battery-Powered Medical Equipment
- Low-Power Wireless Communication Products
- Optical Heart-Rate Monitoring (OHRM) LED Drivers
- Primary-Cell Portable Systems
- Secondary-Cell Portable Systems
- Supercapacitor Backup for Real-Time Clock (RTC)/Alarm Buzzers
- Tiny, Low-Power IoT Sensors
- Wearable Devices
The MAX17225 evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX17220–MAX17225 IC family of ultra-low quiescent current step-up DC-DC converters. The MAX17225 EV kit features two independent circuits to evaluate two different IC packages of the MAX17220–MAX17225 family. Both circuits on the EV kit operate over an input range of 400mV to 5.5V, depending on load, with 0.88V typical startup with 3kΩ load. Each circuit provides resistor-configurable output voltages from 1.8V to 5V in 100mV/step.
The EV kit comes with the MAX17225ELT+ and MAX17225ENT+ installed.