Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- High Speed, Accuracy, and Efficiency
- Voltage-Positioned Output
- Low Output Capacitor Count (5)
- Reduces CPU Power Consumption
- Fast-response Quick-PWM Architecture
- +7V to +24V Input Voltage Range
- Adjustable Output Range (5-Bit DAC)
- MAX1716: 0.925V to 1.6V
- MAX1854: 0.925V to 2.0V
- MAX1855: 0.6V to 1.75V
- 18A Load-Current Capability
- 300kHz Switching Frequency
- VGATE Transition-Complete Indicator
- 24-Pin QSOP Package
- Low-Profile Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Computers: Desktop, Workstation, Server
- Notebook Computers
This fully assembled and tested circuit board provides a digitally adjustable 0.6V to 1.75V output voltage from a +7V to +24V battery input range. It delivers up to 18A output current. The EV kit operates at 300kHz switching frequency and has superior line- and load-transient response.
This EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX1716 (0.925V to 1.6V output) and the MAX1854 (0.925V to 2.0V output).