Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- High Speed, Accuracy, and Efficiency
- Fast-Response Quick-PWM™ Architecture
- 7V to 24V Input Voltage Range
- 1.25V to 2V Output Voltage Range
- 7A Peak Load-Current Capability (5.5A Continuous)
- 93% Efficient (VOUT = 2V, VBATT = 7V, ILOAD = 4A)
- 300kHz Switching Frequency
- No Current-Sense Resistor
- Remote GND and VOUT Sensing
- Power-Good Output
- 24-Pin QSOP Package
- Low-Profile Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- CPU Core DC-DC Converters
- Docking Stations
- Notebook Computers
- Single-Stage (BATT to VCORE) Converters
- Two-Stage (+5V to VCORE) Converters
The MAX1711 EV kit provides a digitally adjustable 0.925V to 2V output voltage from a 7V to 24V battery input range. It delivers sustained output current of 12A and 14.1A peaks, operating at a 550kHz switching frequency, and has superior line- and load-transient response. The MAX1711 EV kit is designed to accomplish output voltage transitions in a controlled amount of time with limited input surge current.
This EV kit is a fully assembled and tested circuit board.