Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- +2.3V to +5.5V Input Range
- Output Voltages
- +8.5V Output at 250mA from a +2.7V Input (Step-Up Switching Regulator)
- +23V Output at 20mA (Positive Charge Pump)
- -6V Output at 20mA (Negative Charge Pump with Negative Linear Regulator Controller)
- +4.25V High-Current Op-Amp Output (±200mA (typ))
- Resistor-Adjustable Switching-Regulator, Op-Amp Output, VGL, and LDOO Voltages
- Three High-Voltage Level-Shifting Buffers
- 1.2MHz Step-Up Switching Frequency
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Notebook Computer Displays
The EV kit operates from a DC supply voltage of +2.3V to +5.5V. The step-up switching regulator is configured for a +8.5V output providing at least 250mA from a +2.7V input. The positive charge pump is configured to provide a +23V output providing at least 20mA. The negative charge pump with negative linear controller is configured to provide a -6V output providing at least 20mA. The op amp is configured for +4.25V and has a ±200mA (typ) output short-circuit current. The high-voltage, level-shifting scan driver buffers three logic inputs and shifts them to a desired level to drive TFT-LCD row logic.