Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 0.7V to VOUT Input Voltage Range
- Pin-Selectable +3.3V or +5V Output Voltage (+5V as Shipped)
- Adjustable Output Voltage (+2.5V to +5.5V, External Divider)
- Up to 2A Output Current
- 600kHz PWM Operation
- Internal 5A MOSFET Switch
- 1µA IC Shutdown Current
- Surface-Mount Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- 3.6V or 5V RF PAs in Communications Handsets
- Local 2.5V to 3.3V or 5V Conversion
- Local 3.3V to 5V Conversion
- Routers, Servers, Workstations, Card Racks
Efficiency is up to 90% with output load currents to 2A. This EV kit operates at fixed 600kHz PWM frequency, allowing the use of a small inductor.
A movable jumper on the EV kit selects either a +3.3V or +5V output voltage. Additional pads on the board accommodate the resistors for output adjustment. This EV kit uses surface-mount components and is fully assembled and tested for quick evaluation.