Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 90% Efficiency
- +2.6V to +5.5V Input Range
- Output Voltage Adjustable from VIN to 20V
- Output Voltages (+4.5V to +5.5V Input)
- +15V Output at 600mA
- +29V Output at 30mA (Positive Charge Pump)
- -15V Output at 30mA (Negative Charge Pump)
- 1.2MHz Switching Frequency (Selectable: 640kHz or 1.2MHz)
- Programmable Soft-Start
- 0.01µA IC Shutdown Current (typ)
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- LCD Monitor Panels
- LCD TV Panels
- Notebook Computer Displays
The EV kit operates from a DC supply voltage of +4.5V to +5.5V and is configured to operate with a switching frequency of 1.2MHz. The step-up switching regulator is configured for a +15V output and can provide 600mA with a +4.5V input. The positive charge pump is configured for a +29V output providing 30mA. The negative charge pump is configured for a -15V output providing 30mA.
The MAX17062 EV kit features low-quiescent current and high-conversion efficiency (90%). The high switching frequency allows the use of small, surface-mount components.