Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 90% Efficiency
- Adjustable Output from VIN to 20V
- 2.6V to 5.5V Input Supply Range
- Input Supply Undervoltage Lockout
- Pin-Programmable 640kHz/1.2MHz Switching Frequency
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Improved EMI
- FB Regulation Voltage Tolerance < 1%
- Small 10-Pin TDFN Package
- Thermal-Overload Protection
- LCD Monitor Panels
- LCD TV Panels
- Notebook Computer Displays
Users can select 640kHz or 1.2MHz operation using a logic input pin (FREQ). The high switching frequencies allow the use of ultra-small inductors and low-ESR ceramic capacitors. The current-mode architecture provides fast transient response to pulsed loads. A compensation pin (COMP) gives users flexibility in adjusting loop dynamics. The 22V internal MOSFET can generate output voltages up to 20V from an input voltage between 2.6V and 5.5V. Soft-start slowly ramps the input current and is programmed with an external capacitor.
The MAX17062 is available in a 10-pin TDFN package.