Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Complete DDR Supplies: VDDQ, VTT, and VTTR
- VIN Range: 7V to 20V
- 300kHz Switching Frequency
- Independent Shutdown and Standby Controls
- Overvoltage Protection (OVP)
- Open-Drain, Power-Good Output Signal Indicators (PGOOD1 and PGOOD2)
- Low-Profile Surface-Mount Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 Memory Supplies
- Notebook Computers
- SSTL Memory Supplies
The switch-mode power-supply (SMPS) regulator, which operates at 300kHz switching frequency, generates a preset 1.8V VDDQ (OUT) main memory voltage that is capable of sourcing 10A. The termination regulator provides a 0.9V VTT supply that is capable of sinking/sourcing 2A. The termination reference buffer provides a 0.9V VTTR supply that is capable of sinking/sourcing 3mA.
The EV kit requires an input voltage source of 7V to 20V (IN) and a low-power 5V (VDD) biasing supply.