Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Wide 3.5V to 28V Input Voltage Range
- 42V Input Transient Tolerance
- 5V Fixed or 1V to 10V Adjustable Output Voltage
- Integrated 600mA High-Side Switch
- 220kHz to 1.0MHz Adjustable Switching Frequency
- Frequency Synchronization Input
- Internal Boost Diode
- 45µA Skip-Mode Operating Current
- Less than 10µA Shutdown Current
- Adjustable Power-Good Output Level and Timing
- 3.3V Logic Level to 42V Compatible Enable Input
- Current-Limit, Thermal Shutdown, and Overvoltage Protections
- -40°C to +125°C Automotive Temperature Range
The device operates in skip mode for reduced current consumption in light-load conditions. An adjustable reset threshold helps keep microcontrollers alive down to the lowest specified input voltage. Protection features include cycle-by-cycle current limit, soft-start, overvoltage, and thermal shutdown with automatic recovery. The device also features a power-good monitor to ease power-supply sequencing.
The device operates over the -40°C to +125°C automotive temperature range and is available in a 16-pin QSOP package.