Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 4.5V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
- 1.3V to 3.5V Output Voltage Range
- 14A Output Current Capability
- 1% AC-Load Regulation
- Power-Good Output
- 600kHz Switching Frequency
- GlitchCatcher Provides Excellent Load-Transient Response (MAX1638VRM test fixture)
- 24-Pin SSOP Package
- Fully Assembled and Tested
A separate test-fixture PC board emulates a system motherboard and contains a 22µF ceramic capacitor that models the local CPU bypass capacitors. The test fixture also puts the GlitchCatcher™ mosfets on the correct side of the VRM connector, in order to reduce stray inductance.