Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 1.3V to 3.6V VIN Range
- VOUT Range: 0.5V to 2.7V at 2.5A
- Pin-Selectable Output Voltages: 1.5V, 1.8V, or 2.5V at 2.5A
- DDR Mode Enable (Active-Low MODE)
- Forced PWM/Pulse-Skipping Selection (Active-Low SKIP)
- Optimized Switching Frequency: 500kHz
- Shutdown Input (Active-Low SHDN)
- Power-Good Output (PGOOD)
- Active Termination Buses
- Chipset/Graphics Processor Supplies
- Notebook DDR Memory Termination
In non-DDR mode, the voltage at VOUT is pin selectable with the following options: 1.5V, 1.8V, or 2.5V. In addition, the voltage at VOUT is adjustable from 0.5V to 2.7V.
The MAX1515 EV kit is conveniently designed with jumpers to activate the feedback selection (FBSEL0, FBSEL1), reference selection (REFIN), DDR mode (MODE), pulse-skipping mode (active-low SKIP), and shutdown mode (active-low SHDN).