Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 2.8V to 5.5V Supply Voltage Range
- 70V Output Voltage (Approximate)
- 0 to 4mA Output Current
- Demonstrates APD Fast Current Limit
- Demonstrates Undervoltage Lockout
- Demonstrates Thermal-Shutdown Feature
- MOUT Output Overvoltage Protection Through Clamping Circuit
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Avalanche Photodiode Biasing and Monitoring
- FBON Modules
- GPON Modules
- Low-Noise Varactor Diode Bias Supply
- PIN Diode Bias Supply
The EV kit also features an APD input load-simulator circuit for current monitoring and step-response measurements.
The EV kit comes with the MAX15059AETE+ installed, but can also be used to evaluate the MAX15059BETE+.
Warning: Voltages exceeding 42V may exist on the VOUT, APD, MOUT, and PGND PCB pads.