Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 7V to 22V Input Range
- Dynamically Selectable 1.5V/1.05V Output Voltage
- Dynamically Adjustable Output Voltage Range (0 to 0.9VIN)
- 15A Output Current
- 300kHz Switching Frequency
- Power-Good Output Indicator (PGOOD)
- Low-Profile Surface-Mount Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- DDR Memory—VDDQ or VTT
- GPU Core Supplies
- Point-of-Load Applications
- Server Computers
- Step-Down Power Supplies
- Storage Power Supplies
The EV kit provides a dynamically adjustable 1.5V/1.05V output voltage from a 7V to 22V battery input range. It delivers up to 15A output current while achieving high efficiency. Programmed by a single resistor, the EV kit operates at 300kHz switching frequency and has superior line- and load-transient response.
The EV kit is a fully assembled and tested PCB. It also allows the evaluation of other dynamically adjustable output voltages by varying the external reference input, which can be realized by changing resistors R1, R2, and R3.