Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Single- or Dual-Supply Voltage Monitors
- Factory-Trimmed Window Threshold Options for 5V, 3.3V, 3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, 1.2V, and 0.9V Supplies
- Externally Adjustable Window Monitoring Options for Supplies Down to 0.5V
- Selectable Window Threshold Options (±5%, ±10%, ±15%)
- Single (Combined UV/OV) or Dual (Separate UV and OV) Outputs
- 20µs (typ) or 100ms (min) Timeout Period Options (MAX6754–MAX6762)
- Manual Reset Input (MAX6754–MAX6762)
- Latched Overvoltage Output Function (MAX6760/MAX6761/MAX6762)
- Immune to Short Voltage Transients
- Low 10µA Supply Current
- Low-Voltage Operation (Outputs Valid for VCC Down to 1V)
- -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature Range
- Small SOT23 and TDFN Packages
- AEC-Q100 Qualified (/V Parts Only, Refer to Ordering Information)
- Data Storage
- DC-DC Converters
- Power Metering
The MAX6754–MAX6764 low-power window detectors monitor undervoltage/overvoltage conditions on system power supplies. These devices assert when the monitored voltage is under the undervoltage and/or over the overvoltage thresholds.
The MAX6754–MAX6759/MAX6763/MAX6764 monitor a single voltage. The MAX6760/MAX6761/MAX6762 monitor dual-voltage systems. The MAX6754/MAX6755/MAX6756 provide a single undervoltage/overvoltage output and the MAX6757–MAX6764 provide independent undervoltage and overvoltage outputs. The outputs are available in push-pull or open-drain configurations.
The MAX6754–MAX6762 offer factory-fixed voltage thresholds for monitoring system voltages from 0.9V to 5V with a selectable ±5%, ±10%, or ±15% window voltage. The MAX6763/MAX6764 allow for externally adjustable thresholds. The MAX6754–MAX6762 are available in two delay timing options (20µs, typ or 100ms, min). The MAX6760/MAX6761/MAX6762 also include a latched overvoltage output function and the MAX6754–MAX6762 include a manual reset input.
The family of products is available in small SOT23 and TDFN packages and is specified over the extended temperature range of -40°C to +125°C.