MAX6713L, MAX6713M, MAX6713R, MAX6713S, MAX6713T, MAX6713Z
4-Pin SC70 Microprocessor Reset Circuits with Manual Reset Input
Industry's Only 4-Pin SC70 Reset ICs with Manual Reset
DescriptionThe MAX6711/MAX6712/MAX6713 are microprocessor (µP) supervisory circuits used to monitor the power supplies in µP and digital systems. They provide excellent circuit reliability and low cost by eliminating external components and adjustments when used with +5.0V, +3.3V, +3.0V, or +2.5V-powered circuits. They also provide a debounced manual reset input.
These circuits assert a reset signal whenever the VCC supply voltage declines below a preset threshold or whenever manual reset is asserted. Reset remains asserted for at least 140ms after VCC has risen above the reset threshold or when manual reset is deasserted. Reset thresholds suitable for operation with a variety of supply voltages are available.
The MAX6713 has an open-drain output stage, while the MAX6711/MAX6712 have push-pull outputs. The MAX6713's open-drain active-low RESET output requires a pull-up resistor that can be connected to a voltage higher than VCC. The MAX6711/MAX6713 have an active-low reset output, while the MAX6712 has an active-high reset output. The reset comparator is designed to ignore fast transients on VCC, and the outputs are guaranteed to be in the correct logic state for VCC down to 1V.
Low supply current makes the MAX6711/MAX6712/MAX6713 ideal for use in portable equipment. These devices are available in a 4-pin SC70 package.
- Precision Monitoring of 2.5V, 3.0V, 3.3V, and 5.0V Power-Supply Voltages
- Fully Specified Over Temperature
- Available in Three Output Configurations
- Push-Pull active-low RESET Output (MAX6711)
- Push-Pull RESET Output (MAX6712)
- Open-Drain active-low RESET Output (MAX6713)
- 140ms min Power-On Reset Pulse Width
- Manual Reset Input
- 12µA Supply Current
- Guaranteed Reset Valid to VCC = +1V
- Power-Supply Transient Immunity
- No External Components
- 4-Pin SC70 Package
- Computers: Desktop, Workstation, Server
- Critical µP and µC Power Monitoring
- Intelligent Instruments
- Portable Battery-Powered Equipment
|Part Number||Reset Thresh.|
|Reset Out||tRESET||Watchdog Feature||Supervisor Features||Reset Thresh. Accur.|
|(min)||(@ +25°C)||(max)||(See Notes)|
|85ms to 300ms||No Watchdog||Manual Reset||1.5||35|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|