MAX6368H, MAX6368L, MAX6368P
SOT23, Low-Power µP Supervisory Circuits with Battery Backup and Chip-Enable Gating
Industry's Only SOT23 µP Supervisory Circuit with Battery Backup and Chip-Enable Gating
DescriptionThe MAX6365–MAX6368 supervisory circuits simplify power-supply monitoring, battery-backup control functions, and memory write protection in microprocessor (µP) systems. The circuits significantly improve the size, accuracy, and reliability of modern systems with an ultra-small integrated solution.
These devices perform four basic system functions:
- Provide a µP reset output during VCC supply power-up, power-down, and brownout conditions.
- Internally control VCC to backup-battery switching to maintain data or low-power operation for CMOS RAM, CMOS µPs, real-time clocks, and other digital logic when the main supply fails.
- Provide memory write protection through internal chip-enable gating during supply or processor faults.
- Include one of the following options: a manual reset input (MAX6365), a watchdog timer function (MAX6366), a battery-on output (MAX6367), or an auxiliary user-adjustable reset input (MAX6368).
- Low +1.2V Operating Supply Voltage (VCC or VBATT)
- Precision Monitoring of +5.0, +3.3V, +3.0V, and +2.5V Power-Supply Voltages
- On-Board Gating of Chip-Enable Signals, 1.5ns Propagation Delay
- Debounced Manual Reset Input (MAX6365)
- Watchdog Timer, 1.6s Timeout (MAX6366)
- Battery-On Output Indicator (MAX6367)
- Auxiliary User-Adjustable RESET IN (MAX6368)
- Low 10µA Quiescent Supply Current
- Three Available Output Structures
- Push-Pull Active-Low RESET
- Open-Drain Active-Low RESET
- Open-Drain RESET
- RESET/Active-Low RESET Valid Down to 1.2V Guaranteed
- (VCC or VBATT)
- Power-Supply Transient Immunity
- 150ms min Reset Timeout Period
- Miniature 8-Pin SOT23 Package
- Computers: Desktop, Workstation, Server
- Notebook Computers
- Palmtop Computers
- Pen Entry Palmtops
- Portable Patient Monitoring/Drug Delivery
- Portable Test Meters
- POS Terminals
- Printers and Faxes
- Programmable Logic Controllers
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|