Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 100µA to 50mA Shunt Current Range
- Low Cost
- 3-Pin SOT23 Package
- ±1.5% Tolerance on Output Voltage
- Three Shunt Voltages Available: 5V, 3.3V, 3.0V
- Precision Power-On Reset Threshold:
- 1.5% Tolerance Available with Either
- RESET (MAX6331) or active-low RESET (MAX6330) Outputs
- 140ms Reset Timeout Period-No External Components Required
- Critical µP and µC Power Monitoring
- Household Appliances
- Intelligent Instruments
- Portable/Size-Sensitive Equipment
Both active-low (MAX6330) and active-high (MAX6331) push/pull output versions are available. The output voltage has ±1.5% tolerance. The MAX6330/MAX6331 operate over a wide shunt current range from 100µA to 50mA, and offer very good transient immunity.
A 3-pin SOT23 package allows for a significant reduction in board space and improves reliability compared to multiple-IC/discrete solutions. These devices have a minimum order increment of 2,500 pieces.