Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Easy Access Inputs
- IN1-IN5 Provided
- IN6, IN7 Provided, with INM Pin for Remote Ground Connection
- ADDR Pin and Jumper for Different Address Settings
- EN0, EN1 Jumpers Added for Easy Interface Connections
- RC Footprints on Monitoring Pins
- I2C Connector
- Autonomous Driving Processing Systems
- Power System Supervision and MCU/SoC Monitoring
- Remote Sensor Modules
The MAX20480 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested application circuit for the MAX20480 seven-input automotive power-supply monitor. The test-point taps allow for routing to other subsystems for monitoring. Connectors are provided for I2C communication.
The MAX20480 EV kit can also evaluate the MAX20481 IC. Simply replace the installed MAX20480 with the MAX20481 IC.
The MAX20481 does not have an I2C interface, so there is no requirement for the MINIQUSB+.