Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- ±0.35% Threshold Accuracy
- 0.875V Nominal Threshold Range
- ±3% UV/OV Monitoring Range
- 10ms Reset Timeout for Active-Low RST signal
- Two Reset Output Pullup Voltage Options
- Proven 1” x 1” 2-Layer 2oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Multivoltage ASICs
- Storage Equipment
The MAX16191 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully tested and assembled circuit that demonstrates the capabilities of the MAX16191, a single-channel, low-voltage window-detector supervisor circuit. The MAX16191 EV kit is designed to facilitate the evaluation of the MAX16191’s 0.35% overvoltage/ undervoltage (OV/UV) faults detection capability. A jumper, JP1, provides the option to connect the reset output’s pullup resistor to a voltage other than VCC. See MAX16191 IC data sheet for absolute maximum voltage ratings voltage on reset output. The MAX16191 EV kit is available in a 1” x 1” PCB and operates over the automotive temperature range of -40°C to +125°C.