Simplified Block Diagram
- Valid Active-Low RESET Logic State for Any Input Above 1V
- ±1% Accuracy for All Inputs
- Low 17μA Supply Current
- Open-Drain Active-Low RESET Output with 18μA Internal Pullup
- Immune to Short Monitored Supply Transients
- Internally Fixed/Adjustable Threshold Options
- -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature Range
- Small, 6-Pin SOT23 Package and 6-Bump WLP
- Data Storage Equipment
- Desktop and Notebook Computers
- High-End Printers
- Industrial Equipment
- Networking Equipment
- Set-Top Boxes
During power-up, and before all of the input voltages exceed their trip thresholds, the reset output asserts low if any of the monitored inputs is greater than 1V. The open-drain output has a weak 18μA (typ) pullup to IN2/VCC, eliminating the need for external pullup resistors.
The MAX16160 offers a wide range of threshold options. Input thresholds may be fixed or adjustable. Fixed reset voltage thresholds for IN1, IN3, IN4 are available from 0.5V to 5V in approximately 20mV increments. Reset voltage thresholds for IN2/VCC are available from 1.76V to 5V in approximately 20mV increments.
The MAX16160 operates over the -40°C to +125°C temperature and is available in a small, 6-bump WLP and 6-pin SOT23 package.