Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 3.3V Nominal Input Threshold Voltage
- ±4% Undervoltage/Overvoltage Thresholds with Respect to Nominal Input Threshold
- 8ms(tWD_F)/80ms (tWD_S) Window-Watchdog Timeout
- 10ms Reset Timeout for Active-Low RST signal
- Reset LED Indicator
- Overvoltage Fault LED Indicator
- Clear Fault Input Push-Button Switch
- -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature Range
- Proven 2-Layer 2oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Multivoltage ASICs
- Storage Equipment
MAX16136 evaluation kit (EV kit) is fully tested and assembled circuit that demonstrates the capabilities of the MAX16136, a high-precision reset IC offering window-threshold and window-watchdog monitoring. The MAX16136 EV kit is designed to facilitate the evaluation of various features of the MAX16136 such as input overvoltage/ undervoltage faults, window-watchdog violation, and active-low OV latching/unlatching capability. The MAX16136 EV kit operates over the automotive temperature range.
The reset signal at active-low RST asserts low when the voltage at IN falls outside of the overvoltage/undervoltage windowthreshold settings. An overvoltage signal at active-low OV latches low to indicate overvoltage condition at IN and a watchdog output signal at active-low WDO pulses low when the signal period at WDI falls outside of the window-watchdog timing. The EV kit also features a push-button switch at active-low CLR to unlatch the overvoltage fault output (active-low OV). Two indicators, OV_STATUS LED and UV_STATUS LED, provide visual fault status at the input for overvoltage and undervoltage conditions.