nanoPower µP Supervisory Circuits in a 4-Bump (1mm x 1mm) Chip-Scale Package
µP Supervisors Offered in a Space-Saving, 1mm x 1mm Package and Consume Very Little Power
DescriptionThe MAX16072/MAX16073/MAX16074 ultra-small, ultra-low-power, microprocessor (µP) supervisory circuits feature a precision band-gap reference, comparator, and internally trimmed resistors that set the threshold voltage. Designed to monitor the system supply voltage and assert an output during power-up, power-down, and brownout conditions, these devices provide excellent circuit reliability and low cost by eliminating external components and adjustments when monitoring nominal system voltage from 1.8V to 3.6V.
The MAX16072 has a push-pull, active-low reset output, the MAX16073 has a push-pull, active-high reset output, and the MAX16074 has an open-drain active-low reset output. The devices are designed to ignore fast transients on VCC. The devices also include a manual reset input (active-low MR).
The MAX16072/MAX16073/MAX16074 are available in a 1mm x 1mm, space-saving, 4-bump, chip-scale package (UCSP™).
- Ultra-Low, 0.7µA Supply Current
- Ultra-Small (1mm x 1mm), 4-Bump UCSP
- 20µs, 8ms, 34ms, and 140ms Reset Timeout Options Available
- Factory-Trimmed Reset Thresholds Available from 1.58V to 3.08V in Approximately 100mV Increments
- ±2.5% Threshold Accuracy Over Temperature
- Manual Reset Input
- Guaranteed Reset Valid to VCC = 1.0V
- Immune to Short VCC Transient
- Cell Phones
- Digital Cameras
- MP3 Players
- Portable/Battery-Powered Equipment
|Part Number||Reset Thresh.|
|Reset Out||tRESET||Watchdog Feature||Supervisor Features||Reset Thresh. Accur.|
|min||@ +25°C||max||See Notes|
|No Watchdog||Manual Reset||2.5||1.5|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|