1% Accurate, Quad-/Hex-/Octal-Voltage µP Supervisors
Up to 8 Channels of 1%-Accurate Voltage Monitoring in a 4mm × 4mm Package
DescriptionThe MAX16060/MAX16061/MAX16062 are 1% accurate, quad-/hex-/octal-voltage µP supervisors in a small thin QFN package. These devices provide supervisory functions for complex multivoltage systems. The MAX16060 monitors four voltages, the MAX16061 monitors six voltages, and the MAX16062 monitors eight voltages.
These devices offer independent outputs for each monitored voltage along with a reset output that asserts whenever any of the monitored voltages fall below their respective thresholds (down to 0.4V) or the manual reset input is asserted. The reset output remains asserted for the reset timeout after all voltages are above their respective thresholds and the manual reset input is deasserted. The minimum reset timeout is internally set to 140ms or can be adjusted with an external capacitor.
All open-drain outputs have internal 30µA pullups that eliminate the need for external pullup resistors. However, each output can be driven with an external voltage up to 5.5V. Other features offered include a manual reset input, a tolerance pin for selecting 5% or 10% input thresholds, and a margin enable function for deasserting the outputs during margin testing.
An additional feature is a watchdog timer that asserts active-low RESET when the watchdog timeout period (1.6s typ) is exceeded. The watchdog timer can be disabled by leaving WDI unconnected.
These devices are offered in 16-, 20-, and 24-pin thin QFN packages (4mm x 4mm) and are fully specified from -40°C to +125°C.
- Fixed Thresholds for 3.3V, 2.5V, and 1.8V Systems
- Adjustable Thresholds Monitor Low Voltages (Down to 0.4V)
- 1% Accurate over Temperature
- Open-Drain Outputs with Internal Pullups Reduce the Number of External Components
- Fixed 140ms (min) or Capacitor-Adjustable Reset Timeout
- Manual Reset, Margin Enable, and Tolerance Select Inputs
- Watchdog Timer
- 1.6s (typ) Timeout Period
- 54s Startup Delay After Reset
- Monitors Four (MAX16060), Six (MAX16061), or Eight (MAX16062) Voltages
- Active-Low RESET Output Indicates All Voltages Present
- Independent Voltage Monitors
- Guaranteed to Remain Asserted Down to VCC = 1V
- Small (4mm x 4mm) Thin QFN Package
- Multivoltage ASICs
- Networking/Telecommunication Equipment
- Storage Equipment
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|