Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 2.5V power-on reset
- 3.3V (or 3V) power-on reset
- Two referenced comparators with separate outputs for monitoring additional supplies
- Internal power is drawn from higher of either the IN2.5V input or the IN3.3V input
- Excellent for systems designed to operate with multiple power supplies
- Asserts resets during power transients
- Pushbutton reset input for system override
- Maintains reset for user configurable times of 10ms, 100ms, or 1s
- Watchdog timer for software monitoring (DS1831D)
- Precision temperature-compensated voltage reference and voltage sensor
- 16-pin DIP and 16-pin, 150mil SO available
- Operating temperature of -40°C to +85°C
TOL and TD inputs allow user configuration of the DS1831 for multiple applications. The TOL inputs configure the tolerance for the specified output and the TD inputs configure the reset time delays.