Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Five separate Vcc switches handle up to 1.5A between 3.0Vand 5.0V
- Two battery switches direct power for battery backed systems
- Very low on-impedance of 0.7Ω
- Battery backup current of 4mA
- Battery path is diode-isolated, with low voltage drop
- Maintains steady power supply in battery-backed network of SRAMs
- Operating range: 0°C to 70°C
The DS1336 is unique in performing heavy-duty switching with minimum power loss from the switch itself, with a low on-impedance of 0.7Ω.