Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Overvoltage Protection Up to +28V
- Preset 7.18V, 6.16V, 5.65V, and 4.46V Typical Overvoltage Trip Levels
- Preset 2.44V Typical Undervoltage Trip Level
- ±2.5% Accurate Overvoltage/Undervoltage Trip Levels
- Low 13µA (typ) Supply Current
- Drives External pFET
- 20ms Adapter Debounce Time
- Fault Flag Indicator
- 6-Pin (1.5mm x 1.0mm) µDFN Package
- Cell Phones
- Digital Still Cameras
- MP3 Players
- PDAs and Palmtop Devices
The typical overvoltage trip level is set to 7.18V (MAX4923), 6.16V (MAX4924), 5.65V (MAX4925), and 4.46V (MAX4926). The undervoltage trip level is set to 2.44V (typ) for all devices.
The input (IN) is ESD protected to ±15kV HBM when bypassed to ground with a 1µF ceramic capacitor. All devices are offered in a small, 6-pin (1.5mm x 1.0mm) µDFN package and are specified over the extended -40°C to +85°C temperature range.