Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 4.5V to 36V Operating Voltage Range
- Features TVS Diode and Schottky Diode
- Evaluates Three Current-Limit Types, Current-Limit Threshold, OVLO, and UVLO
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Condition Monitoring
- Factory Sensors
- Process Analytics
- Process Instrumentation
- Sensor Systems
- Weighing and Batching Systems
The MAX17523 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the MAX17523 adjustable overcurrent and overvoltage protector. The EV kit features TVS diode on input and Schottky diode on output. Input power to the EV kit uses a 4.5V to 36V input supply.
The EV kit circuit can be configured to demonstrate the device’s different current-limit types, adjustable overvoltage, undervoltage, and current-limit threshold.