Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Two 4.0Ω (typ) RON USB 2.0 Data Switches
- Current-Limited 22mΩ (typ) BUS Switch with High-Capacitive Load Capability
- 480Mbps or 12Mbps USB 2.0 Operation
- Short-to-Battery and Short-to-GND Protection on Protected HVBUS Output
- Short-to-Battery and Short-to-HVBUS Protection on Protected HVD+ and HVD- Outputs
- 20ms Fault-Blanking Timeout Period
- Integrated Overcurrent and Short-Circuit Autoretry
- Integrated Apple iPod Fast-Charge Termination Resistors
- Integrated USB Host-Charger Port-Detection Circuitry
- High ESD Protection (HVD+, HVD-, HVBUS)
- ±15kV Human Body Model
- ±15kV IEC 61000-4-2 Air Gap
- ±8kV IEC 61000-4-2 Contact
- 16-Pin (3.90mm x 4.94mm) QSOP Package
- -40°C to +105°C Operating Temperature Range
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Automotive USB Protection
- Rapid Charging for Apple-Compliant Devices
The short-circuit protection features include short-to-battery on the protected HVBUS, HVD+, and HVD- outputs, as well as short-to-HVBUS on the protected HVD+ and HVD- outputs. The device is capable of a short-to-battery condition of up to +18V. Short-to-GND and overcurrent protection are also provided on the HVBUS output to protect the internal BUS power rail from overcurrent faults.
The device features high-ESD protection to ±15kV Air Gap method and ±8kV Contact method on all protected HVBUS, HVD+, and HVD- outputs.
The device features two low 4.0Ω on-resistance Hi-Speed USB switches, a current-limited low-voltage 22mΩ BUS switch, and provides an integrated high-voltage external power-switch controller. The BUS switch can start up into large capacitive noncompliant USB loads. The device also features an enable input, a fault output, integrated Apple iPod®/iPhone® fast-charging termination resistors, and an integrated host-charger port-detection circuit adhering to the USB 2.0 battery charging specification.
The device is available in a 16-pin QSOP package, and operates over -40°C to +105°C temperature range.