Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 8.6V Undervoltage Threshold and 36.2V Overvoltage Threshold
- Optional TVS Footprint Facilitates Automotive Transients Testing
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- Proven 2-Layer 2oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Power Systems
- Network/Telecom Power Systems
- PoE Systems
- RAID Systems
The MAX16141A evaluation kit (EV kit) is a complete, fully assembled, and tested ideal diode controller circuit that demonstrates the system protection capability of the MAX16141A. The EV kit is designed to evaluate the MAX16141A’s response to reverse current, overcurrent, input overvoltage/undervoltage, short circuit, and overtemperature faults in a system. A high-power TVS footprint provides the option to evaluate the MAX16141A EV kit’s performance against the ISO-7637 and ISO-16750 automotive-safety standards. The undervoltage and overvoltage thresholds are set to 8.6V/36.2V, respectively. The EV kit PCB is available with the MAX16141AAAF/ VY+ Installed.