Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 8V to 60V Wide Input Voltage Range
- Integrated Dual-Power MOSFET with Turn-on Resistance 200mΩ
- Dual-Channel Independent or Parallel Mode Configuration
- Undervoltage Lockout
- Enable Input for Individual Channel
- Constant Power Control at Startup
- Startup Watchdog Timer
- Startup IN-to-OUT Short Protection
- Over-current and Overtemperature Fault Status Indication on Individual Channel
- ±3% Accuracy Current Reporting on Individual Channel
- Multi-Level Overcurrent Limit Protection
- Programmable Current Limit Level
- Programmable Overcurrent Shutdown Delay Time
- Latch in a Fault Event (MAX15162ATG+)
- Auto-Retry in a Fault Event with Programmable Auto-Retry Time (MAX15162AATG+)
- Built-In Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Radio Access Point System
The MAX15162ATG evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount circuit board that contains all components necessary to evaluate the MAX15162ATG+/MAX15162AATG+ dual-channel circuit breaker IC for power amplifier system. The IC is in compact 24-pin, 4mm x 4mm TQFN package. The EV kit is powered from an 8V to 60V DC supply and can be configured as two independent single-channels or one parallel dual-channel circuit breaker. The EV kit provides multilevel overcurrentlimit protection and pin-strap programmable current-limit level up to 1.5A for each channel.
The EV kit demonstrates the full functionality of the MAX15162ATG+/MAX15162AATG+, such as IN-OUT short protection during startup, inrush current control, input undervoltage-lockout (UVLO), programmable overcurrent shutdown delay time and fast large overcurrent protection. The EV kit also features current monitoring/ reporting with ±3% accuracy (0.8~1.5A) on individual channel and overcurrent/overtemperature fault status indication.