Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Safely Hot Swaps Two Independent 0 to 16V Power Supplies After Power-Up
- Windows 2000-, Windows XP-, and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- On-Board Microcontroller to Generate I²C Commands
- Easy-to-Use, Menu-Driven Software
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- Blade Servers
- Disk Drives/DASD/Storage Systems
- Single PCI Express® Hot-Plug Slot
- Soft-Switch for ASICs, FPGAs, and Microcontrollers with Independent Core and I/O Voltages
The EV kit also includes Windows® 2000-, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple user interface for exercising the MAX5970 features. The program is menu-driven and offers a graphical user interface (GUI) complete with control buttons and status displays. The EV kit comes with the MAX5970ETX+ installed.