Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 2.7V to 18V Operating Voltage Range
- Up to 6.6A Configurable Load Current Capability
- Banana Jacks for Input and Output Voltage
- Programmable Slew-Rate Control
- Selectable/Configurable Circuit-Breaker Threshold
- Configurable Overvoltage/Undervoltage Lockout
- Programmable Fast Comparator Response
- PG Output
- Defined Safe Operation Area
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Blade Servers
- Disk Drive Power
- Industrial Applications
- RAID Systems
- Server I/O Cards
- Storage Applications
The MAX15095A evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX15095A hot-swap controller with an integrated 6.6A MOSFET. The EV kit is configured to pass 6.6A in a 2.7V to 18V hot-swap application, thus providing a fully integrated solution. The EV kit uses the MAX15095AGFC+ in a 2.5mm X 2.5mm, 12-pin, 0.5mm pitch FC2QFN package with a proven four-layer PCB design. As configured, the EV kit is optimized to operate at 12V.
The EV kit can be used to evaluate all MAX15095 and MAX15095D variants.