Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 2.7V to 18V Operating Voltage Range
- 9A (typ) Configurable Load Current Capability
- Banana Jacks for Input and Output Voltage
- Programmable Slew-Rate Control
- Selectable/Configurable Circuit-Breaker Threshold
- Configurable Overvoltage/Undervoltage Lockout
- Programmable Time-Out Delay
- Active-Low FAULT and PG Outputs
- Defined Safe Operation Area
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Blade Servers
- Disk Drive Power
- Industrial Applications
- RAID Systems
- Server I/O Cards
- Storage Applications
The MAX15091 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX15091 hot-swap controller with an integrated 9A MOSFET. The EV kit is configured to pass 9A in a 2.7V to 18V hot-swap application, thus providing a fully integrated solution. The EV kit uses the MAX15091ETI+ in a 5mm x 5mm, 28-pin TQFN package with a proven four-layer PCB design. As configured, the MAX15091 EV kit is optimized to operate at 12V.
The MAX15091A EV kit can be used to evaluate the MAX15091A and uses the MAX15091AETI+.