Himalaya uSLIC Power Modules
Himalaya uSLIC™ DC-DC power modules use the latest semiconductor process and packaging technology to deliver the smallest solution size, while minimizing temperature rise and total cost-of-ownership. The family offers a broad selection of products addressing diverse requirements
- Input voltage 2.9V to 5.5V and 4.5V to 24V/36V/42V/60V
- Output current capability ranging from 100mA to 2A
- Ultra-small packaging. Compared to discrete-style implementations, the Himalaya uSLIC power modules shrink the power supply solution size by up to 2.25x, creating a micro-sized system-level IC (uSLIC). This is achieved by integrating a synchronous wide-input Himalaya buck converter—which includes built-in FETs, compensation, and additional functions—with an inductor.
- Applications range from low-voltage battery applications to large factory automation systems. These uSLIC modules enable power supplies to be designed into very tight space-constrained areas and enable reliable and robust power conversion.
- The modules comply with the JESD22-B103/B104/B111 mechanical standard as well as the CISPR 22 electromagnetic interference (EMI) standard, helping to improve the first-time success rate for EMI certification of your end products.
Featured uSLIC Modules
* A more comprehensive list including fixed output versions is available in the parametric table
Himalaya uSLIC Power Modules Featured Products
Himalaya uSLIC Power Modules Design Resources
EE-Sim® Design Tool
Solve Space and Thermal Challenges with uSLIC Power Modules
3:24 November 28, 2018
Soldering Himalaya uSLIC Power Modules
3:24 March 16, 2018
Shrink Your Power Supply with Efficient uSLIC Step-Down Power Module
1:15 May 08, 2020