Himalaya uSLIC™ DC-DC power modules use the latest semiconductor process and packaging technology to deliver the smallest solution size, while minimizing temperature rise and total cost-of-ownership. The family offers a broad selection of products addressing diverse requirements
- Input voltage 2.9V to 5.5V and 4.5V to 24V/36V/42V/60V
- Output current capability ranging from 100mA to 2A
- Ultra-small packaging. Compared to discrete-style implementations, the Himalaya uSLIC power modules shrink the power supply solution size by up to 2.25x, creating a micro-sized system-level IC (uSLIC). This is achieved by integrating a synchronous wide-input Himalaya buck converter—which includes built-in FETs, compensation, and additional functions—with an inductor.
- Applications range from low-voltage battery applications to large factory automation systems. These uSLIC modules enable power supplies to be designed into very tight space-constrained areas and enable reliable and robust power conversion.
- The modules comply with the JESD22-B103/B104/B111 mechanical standard as well as the CISPR 22 electromagnetic interference (EMI) standard, helping to improve the first-time success rate for EMI certification of your end products.
* A more comprehensive list including fixed output versions is available in the parametric table