Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Easy to Use
- GUI Drives I2C Interface
- On-Board Thermistor
- GPIO LEDs
- Assembled and Fully Tested
- On-Board Electronic Loads
- Steady-State, Transient, and Random Modes
- Demonstrates End-to-End Analog Multiplexer Implementation
- On-Board ADC
- Evaluates Both Push-Button and Slide-Switch On-Key Options
- Bluetooth Headphones, Hearables
- Fitness, Health, and Activity Monitors
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Portable Consumer Devices
- Safety and Security Monitors
- Sensor Nodes
- Wireless speaker
The MAX77654 evaluation kit (EV kit) allows for easy experimentation with various MAX77654 features. This includes the SIMO buck-boost regulator, linear regulators, analog multiplexer, smart battery charger, on/off controller, and I2C interface.
Windows®-based software provides a user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) as well as a detailed register-based interface to exercise the features of the MAX77654.