Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Easy to use
- GUI-Driven I2C Interface
- GPIO LEDs
- Assembled and Fully Tested
- On-Board Electronic Loads
- Steady-State, Transient, and Random Modes
- Evaluation of Push-Button and Slide-Switch On-Key Options
- Fitness, Health, and Activity Monitors
- Next Generation Hearables
- Portable Consumer Devices
- Safety and Security Monitors
The MAX77643 evaluation kit (EV kit) allows for easy experimentation with various MAX77643 features, including the SIMO buck-boost regulator, linear regulators, on/ off controller, and I2C interface.
The Windows®-based software provides a user-friendly graphical interface as well as a detailed register-based interface to exercise the features of the MAX77643.