Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- MAX20049ATEA/VY+ Installed (Other IC Options Available):
- VOUT1 = 3.8V
- VOUT2 = 1.8V
- VOUT3 = 3.3V
- VOUT4 = 1.2V
- Inductors Installed Balance Size and Efficiency (see Bill of Materials)
- PGOOD PCB Pad Provided for Voltage Monitoring
- Configurable SUP1 and SUP2 Using Resistors R4 and R5
- Selectable LDOIN3 Input Using Jumper JU1
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Camera Module — Surround, Rear, Front
- Point of Load
The MAX20049 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested application circuit for the MAX20049 mini dual step-down converters with dual LDOs. The EV kit is set up to provide four output voltages from one single input-voltage source. Both step-down converters (OUT1, OUT2) and LDO3 can accept a high input-voltage source (17V max). The IC also features a high-PSRR and low-noise LDO3. Each step-down converter can deliver up to 500mA load current, whereas LDO3 delivers 100mA and LDO4 400mA.